fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Thursday 3 April 2014

Kelly Brook @ Newlook





Kelly Brook eyeshadow sets available at Newlook

I knew Kelly Brook has a swimwear collection at Newlook. I knew Kelly Brook had a lingerie collection at Newlook but I had no idea she now had MAKEUP!? I don't know how long its been in there but mine has only recently come in. 

Me and my mum are huge huge nail biters, and since Christmas my mum had been growing her nails and doing really well so when I saw the nail varnishes my local Newlook had I went over to have a look.. Then my mum told me she'd given in and bit all her nails *oooops*

But as I got up to walk away, these beauties caught my eye. I really liked the packaging which was why I initially picked them up, but as every girl does I turned them over to check the prices and to my surprise they were £2.99 each! £2.99 for a palette, even MUA don't do them that cheap! AND I had 10% student discount so there was no way I couldn't get them. As far as I know there are two sets available; smokey eyes and natural eyes. I haven't yet used these, I tried my best to swatch them but my dark arm hairs (yes, I've come out and said it!) make that very hard to do. 

I'm hoping these are as good as they look, I will defiantly be trying these out soon and hopefully will give you a nice little makeup look/full review on them! :)

Have you tried any Kelly Brook makeup? What did you think?




SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I love the look of these palettes, they're definitely shades I would wear x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work at a big New Look, we've had the Kelly Brook makeup in for over a year now I think? But I've noticed over the last couple of months it seems to have improved! Especially the nail varnishes! I bought a gorgeous pastel blue and it actually went on really well and lasted just as long as my others :) Never tried the eyeshadows though you'll have to let me know what you think! xx

    xbeccabe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shades, they are very wearable :)

    Melane | Oh Sweet Remedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, the shades are so pretty! I have nominated you for the ‘Inspirational Blogger Award!’ Details are in my blog post, you deserve it lovely!

    Lauren xx

    http://keepcalmitsonlyablog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had no idea Kelly Brook did makeup either! Although I'm always a bit dubious when it comes to quality of celebrity endorsements

    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
  6. never tried her stuff, looks lovely though!

    xx fameliquorlove

    ReplyDelete
  7. The eye shadows look really nice, I might have to be making a little trip to New Look :)

    Jorden x http://fourbluemondays.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't believe they're so affordable! They look so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These palettes look super cute I haven't tried them yet but I'd love to :)

    www.daydreamsheart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig