fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Thursday 24 April 2014

The Fairy Tale Tag


I saw this tag on Oh Rubys blog which you can read HERE and I absolutely loved it! I have looked and I really cannot for the life of me find out where it was started but I thought I'd join in. Feel free to use my image.

Snow White - Do you consider yourself beautiful?
I don’t think ANYONE would say yes to this!? What a question!!

Sleeping Beauty - How many hours do you sleep at night?
If I’m at home, I can NEVER sleep so literally a few hours but if I’m at my boyfriends I could easily sleep 12 hours a night if I was able to.

Cinderella - Do you have a curfew?
No, I live in the countryside so if I was to ever go out in town I probably wouldn’t be going home anyway. Even if I did, I don’t, I just need to let my mum know what time I’ll be home.

Rapunzel - Do you love being outside?
Only if its very hot and very sunny!!

Red Riding Hood - Do you trust strangers easily?
Not really. I keep myself to myself 98% of the time, so nobody really knows much about me anyway.

The Wolf and the Seven Young Kids - Are you easily fooled?
I can be sometimes. I’m quite gullible.

Beauty and the Beast - What makes someone beautiful in your eyes?
Cliché but if someones kind and genuine, you’re alright to me.

The Little Mermaid - What would you sacrifice for love?
Erm, tricky one.. I don’t really know..

The Frog Prince - What do you find disgusting?
A lot of things. My boyfriend blows his nose like an elephant.

Jack and the Beanstalk - Do you have any plants?
No! I doubt I’d be trusted. Once me and my brother grew sunflowers and they got sooo high but my stepdad knocked them down with the lawn mower!!

Puss in Boots - Do you have pets? If not, do you want them?
Exactly the same as before, I wouldn’t be trusted. I completely ignored my hamster and it died and my gold fish (from the fair) also died.. I buried it in the garden.

Bluebeard - What is your weak point?
I hate to admit it but its defiantly being annoyed at my boyfriend. I can stay annoyed at friends for months but my boyfriend..

Pinocchio - What is your biggest wish?
To become a wealthy blogger. Obviously.

Peter Pan - What is your mental age?
My birthday is the 30th of August, so I’ve always been the youngest in my year meaning my friends are always a lot older than me so I’ve always been told that I’m more ‘mature’ for my age (I hate that saying.)

The Star Money - What is your most valuable possession?
Erm.. I really don’t know.. My iPhone or my ted baker purse. I’m not really sure!

Gold Mary & Pitch Mary - Are you a hard worker or a lazy one?
Depends. I can be both depending on where I am and the task!

The Snow Queen - Who is your best friend?
My bestest friend is a lovely girly called Amelia. I have been with her throughout my whole life, and although we don’t speak every day, she is my true true bestie and I love her to death.


The Princess and the Pea - Are you sensitive?
Not really, I don’t really care about what people say about/to me. Take it on the chin!!

Godfather Death - What qualities make a good parent?
Just being there for their child. No money in the world can do that job!

The Twelve Dancing Princesses / The Worn-Out Dancing Shoes - Do you like parties?
Yes! I turn 18 in August and I’m soooo excited!! I cannot wait.

The Emperor's New Clothes - Do you care a lot about your clothing?
I guess I do.. I kind of have to because of work.

The Brave Little Tailor - Do you consider yourself brave? 
Not at all. I’m scared of everything. I read the daily mail app at least twice every day and its scared the life out of me because all its about is rape and murder! I’m scared to walk past a stranger in the street!

I tag anybody who wants to do it!! 


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Ah cute tag! I've never seen this one before! Great answers too! Bet you're on your 18th birthday countdown! Haha x
    Lipstickloveheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh this was so sweet! I enjoyed reading it and great tag!

    Hollie x
    http://www.givememoreblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen this tag before, but it's so funny and well thought! Enjoyed reading your responses - but don't be afraid of every stranger, most people are nice! :)

    Ayesha xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig