fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Sunday 27 April 2014

she was a sk8r booyyy

 




Floral Shirt | Petite Joni's | Fur Slip On's | Satchel - Topshop - old | Cardigan - Primark - old

I had a bit of a splurge at work yesterday as I still had 3 uniform pieces to get and as I haven't bought anything new in MONTHS I thought I'd treat myself. I got this shirt, these jeans and slip ons. I also got a midi dress which I'm sure you'll see on here soon! 

I finally bit the bullet and bought some of the infamous Topshop Skater slip ons. They are soooooo uncomfortable at the moment but you know when you just LOVE something you don't even care if they hurt, I genuinely think I will wear this exact outfit a million times again! I'm in love!!!! 

daisydaisyxxo
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Great look! Love the slip on's!

    Could you check out my blog and follow it on bloglovin? I will follow back!
    I have a new post every day!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your top is gorgeous and i love your bag! Lovley outfit x

    http://anyamaybeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this casual but stylish outfit - those slip-ons are perfect for spring and summer and I love the floral
    print top - perfect

    Laura x
    www.sidestreetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit - so casual and stylish! The shoes look so comfy and perfect for spring :)

    Eve & Faye x
    Sugar Spun Sisters | A blog about cosmetics, clothes & coeliac disease

    ReplyDelete
  5. The skater slips ons do look good. Wearing them around the house often helps to break them in. Tx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look, love the fluffy cardie!
    lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have great style! Check out my outfit inspiration!

    xoxo
    Alexis
    http://thosethreads.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cardigan!x

    www.styleflaw.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig