fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Where have I been?!?!


Its been sooooooo long since my last post and I always said I'd never do one of these 'update' posts because next week, next month or even next year this will be SO irrelevant and I probably will end up deleting this but for now its completely relevant. Since my last post which you can read HERE, I meant to schedule so many posts whiles I was away BUT my mums computer broke and she had to take our home one into work (she's a graphic designer, so without a computer she's pretty non workable) but I was away from the 13th till the 20th and my computer is still not back at home *SAD FACES* so I'm unable to do any posts.

 I am currently at college and I've quickly made these collages from my iPhone photos that I took whiles I was away. I'm not going to say anything more about them and let you guess from the photos, BUT I am going to be doing a full travel diary to explain everything once my computer is home. I also have so many style posts to get up and I got some beauty bits whiles I was away and for Easter from my mum so look forward to those. I literally have a list of about 15 posts (not even including my travel diary!) so once the computer is home look out for those!! 





SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Looks like you had an amazing holiday x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures! Looks like you had a great time. x

    Shang J. | The Feminine Crusade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics hun :D Looks like you guys had lots of fun :D xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig