fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Wednesday 15 March 2017

Baby At 4 Months | Isabella's 4 Month Update


Sadly, I have slacked at the blogging malarkey since being on maternity leave. I had visions of me being this blogging goddess, but in reality my maternity leave has been far from that. When I left work before having Bella, I hated life (pregnancy struggs) and spent the majority of my days in bed feeling sorry for myself. When Bella was newborn, although she slept a lot, I spent most of my spare time just staring at her (honestly). Now she is 4 months old, she does still nap but not as much as she used to, and during her napping hours I am usually preoccupied doing other things.. and I regret it so much. I regret not having much of my girls life documented, other than Instagram posts and Facebook status', because I have nothing to look back on. I have pictures, I have thousands of pictures which I am grateful for but I have no written words on my blog except a lot about how much I hated pregnancy. So now on, I am making a conscious effort to write more about my baby! Starting from today.

So my child is now 4 months old, HOW? According to Wonder Weeks, Bella is in the middle of a long ole' leap at the mo. Usually leaps mean bad, baaaad things but honestly, this leap has been amazing to us! This past week or so, our little girly has come on absolute leaps & bounds!


At 4 months, Isabella is now rolling over (front to back on both sides, however she hasn't mastered back to front yet), we have started weaning (yep, early, shoot me. More on this in another post!), she's beginning to sit up, she's become very ticklish and is still the most happiest baby ever. She is obsessed with her jumperoo and her Lamaze toys too.

We are having hints of teething, it doesn't really seem to of hit her hard just yet! She hasn't* hit the 4 month sleep regression either, although I am fully prepared for it to come soon. Lets all keep our fingers crossed that she just doesn't reach it, shall we? If you follow my Instagram stories you'll probably be well aware that we moved back to K's mums recently and Bella went in to her proper cot, amazingly her sleeping hasn't been affected too badly. She slept through the night from about 2 weeks, however now she's got in to the routine of waking once for 1-2oz of milk at about 4am. I can deal with that! Long may it continue!

Any tips & helpful advice regarding traditional weaning is appreciated massively!

*I have 100% just jinxed myself. Cheers!

Daisy xxx



SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Yay for new baby spam, because Bella is just gorgeous so we need ALL the photos please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad she's doing well - she's such a cutie!! :) Tania Michele xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's such a beaut! Your her mum and you knew it was right to start weaning so sod anyone that says different :) xx

    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig