fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Wednesday 21 January 2015

Lush | Bubblegum Lip Scrub


I'm not sure weather its the sickly sweet scent or the genuine LUSH feeling it leaves your lips that makes this lip scrub so very amazing. As I mentioned in this post last year, I have never been a Lush fan. I'm not sure why, I just haven't. However, that has surely changed (I say, after placing a £40 order last night, still having over 20 bubble bars to use up!). I received this lip scrub in a Christmas box swap that I did with a lovely blogger and I've used it almost every day since.

Firstly, may I point out its bright pink? Yes, bright pink. If this doesn't draw your attention to it, I don't know what would. Secondly, if that wasn't enough, the smell if just devine. "Good enough to eat", some might say! Well, never fear.. Good ole' Lush have made this edible! YES, EDIBLE! The lip scrubs are made from a host of ingredients including caster sugar (which is the exfoliator) so after using, you can literally lick it off clean. 

I'm not sure what ever put me off buying one of these but let me tell you, I'll be buying it forever more! I might ever try out some different flavours! 

Have you tried any of the Lush lip scrubs?
SHARE:

33 comments

  1. This actually sounds amazing! I might have to try some :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to! They do lots of other flavours so I'd recommend smelling them first :P

      Delete
  2. I love my lip scrub, its yummy :) And pink. What more could you want!xx

    Anoushka xx www.Anoushkaloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got this a few weeks ago I like it and love the smell but it tastes minging to me lol. xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! I don't think it tastes of too much! The smell overpowers the taste! X x

      Delete
  4. I love Lush lip scrubs! I need to add this one to my collection though x

    gillmclaughlin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have some already?! I'm desperate to get more!! X

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. ARGHHH it's LUSH isn't it!! I need more!!!! :( x

      Delete
  6. It taste amazing haha!!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats what I think! But others don't agree! Hahah x

      Delete
  7. This looks so good! Definitely going to pick it up next time I'm in Lush :)

    She’s Looking at the Stars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to! They are huge tubs for the price and I would imagine last AGES! X

      Delete
  8. It sounds amazing, bet it tastes good! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've tried a few flavours of these and I love them! I need to get one myself actually, dry lips are such a pain!

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My lips are so dry at the moment! And I'm going to Norway next month which means they will get even worse! I need some more flavours in my life. X x

      Delete
  10. I'm tempted to get one, but then I think, a soft toothbrush has never let me down...But the scents for the scrubs are still really tempting!
    Jenny - jnylng.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes, I do agree although these are a lot easier and you can take them with you! X x

      Delete
  11. I'm not a big fan of Lush but I really want to try this! I've heard many good things about their lip scrubs :)

    www.girlvsmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't a huge fan of Lush but I have been converted.. It's terrible!! X

      Delete
  12. I always looked at this when I went into LUSH but never bought it! I received the coco cola one at christmas so I'm looking forward to trying that :)

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh Coca Cola?! I'm not sure I'd like that scent! I love sweet scents so this is perfect! x

      Delete
  13. I have heard of this one sooo much! I SHOULD give this a try!

    http://curlyscribbles.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  14. this smells so so good! x
    http://heyitshannaah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW! It's gorgeous! Stinks out my whole room :P x

      Delete
  15. I've used a few of their products but never knew they had a lip scrub! Definitely gonna check this out!

    http://oliviaalbert.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't stand the smell of this one :( it makes me feel ill. But I was bought the Santa one for Christmas and I get on ok with it. Glad you like it though, I do love Lush products!

    Rachael x | N o v e m b e r S t o r m s |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?!?!?! I LOVE the smell! Although it is very overpowering so I can understand why you might not like it so much. I want to get more!! :P x

      Delete
    2. Mine has just expired but love this flavour. Exfoliationnever tasted so good

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig