fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Wednesday 12 August 2015

YooHoo Mail | A NEW Stationery Subscription Box?!?!


I'll save the excuses, I'm a terrible blogger. Shoot me (please don't!). Suffolk Blogger Meet Up along with new job trials and life, my blog has yet again suffered and its been pushed so far back in my brain I can't even remember how to write a blog post. Moving on..

You may have seen on Twitter recently that I have been posting lots about YooHoo Mail! YIPPEE! 

YooHoo Mail is a monthly stationery subscription box and by the response we've had it looks like SO many people have been waiting for this to happen for a long time!!! There will be lots of bits in each month, with some themed boxes too!

This is something my mum has been working on for such a long time, some of you will already know that she is a very talented graphic designer so she has finally started this project! I will be heavily involved in this, working on the bloggers side (hint hint!). We are currently only on Twitter (@YooHooMailHQ) but soon to be launching our website etc. 

Hope you're all as excited as I am! Please don't forget to follow us on Twitter @YooHooMailHQ and use #YooHooMail too!







SHARE:

10 comments

  1. The products shown are so beautiful! I actually can't wait to see what else the stationary boxes will include and seeing the website:-)!
    Sarah x
    www.saraheliza.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am super excited for this to launch!!

    CharlotteSamantha // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I just followed on Twitter. This sounds like a fab idea!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing, I love stationary, good luck with it :)

    Rosy | sparklesoflight76.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember seeing one of these boxes available on an American website and wishing we had something like this in the UK. I've followed the twitter page and I can't wait for updates and will be keeping my eyes peeled!

    Christie x
    http://christieslifestyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this honestly looks AWESOME! Always love to see blogging lasses with an entrepreneurial streak. You go Glen Coco. I'm sure it will be a roaring success :)!

    Jess
    Philocalist.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, fellow stationary geek here!! :)

    Can't wait to hear more about it!

    Jenna at Tinyfootsteps xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh god I am so excited for this. I don't get beauty subs cause frankly I have enough make up to do me the next 2 years probably. But stationery - there is no doubt I will be subbing to this Cannot wait! I will be patiently waiting on this for definite!

    Rachael x | N o v e m b e r S t o r m s | | I n s t a g r a m |

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooo exciting! your mum is crazy talented! Can't wait to see more!

    Lucie LucieLovesIt.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig