fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Tuesday 2 August 2016

Baby Girl Clothing Haul

I have been so excited to do this post for such a long time. I've made it no secret I was very very shocked when I found out we are having a girl. I wasn't disappointed, I had just thought for such a long time my baby had to be a boy, it just took some time to get used to. K is awful at baby shopping, he hates looking at the girls stuff so I wasn't very excited about all the cute baby clothes. This, added with the fact she isn't due until November and the only thing in shops is summery, I couldn't really buy much. 

However, a few weeks ago I went shopping with my mum who obviously got me very excited. She loved all the little girls stuff and loved looking around for it (YAY!! Shopping partner!). I have got so many gorgeous bits which I would love to do more hauls with so please let me know if you'd like to see more!

Trousers & Bomber Jacket from Next



All above from M&S

Dribble bibs from Next \ Socks from M&S

Daisy xxx


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Erm, I think I need to get myself down to M&S! As I haven't found out the gender I've been struggling to find nice neutral baby clothes but I love everything you've bought from M&S and I think it would all look good on a boy or girl.

    Jenna at Tinyfootsteps xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh that M&S dress is so cute! I've got a two week old nephew so I've spent so much time looking for baby clothing! Boots have got some gorgeous dresses in at the moment xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so adorable! The little socks made me want to cry haha

    Steph x
    http://mapetitefiche.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have got some really cute outfits! I love the little bear outfit!

    Claire Louise Xx | www.claireelouisse.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little dress with the tights is just too much! So cute. I always find Zara amazing for girls clothes and you can pick it up unworn on eBay!

    Georgina Clarke – UK Pregnancy Blog

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig