fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Saturday 3 December 2016

BLOGMAS | Christmas with I Love...

Available from Boots, Argos, Sainsburys & Asda - not online

I was super lucky to be sent some of the gorgeous Christmas range from I Love... I remember I Love from when I was in school and I always got the gift sets for Christmas. I think I even got my youngest step sister one of the sets for Christmas last year. They really are great for any age. All the scents are SO mouth wateringly delicious! 


I think my favourite is the Raspberry & Blackberry scent. I've tried this before so I'm very familiar with this set, I love it. 


I've never tried the Strawberries & Cream range, but if you're a lover of sickly sweet scents this one is for you. I'm a sickly sweet lover (think snow fairy x10) so this is one I love.


Lastly there is the new (I think?) scent, Chocolate & Caramel. You should all probably know I'm a bath bomb lover so these are right up my street, and in fact these smell so chocolately, my dog was licking them when I got them out. The Miniature treat box are also such lovely gifts, they would make perfect secret santa presents! And how gorgeous are the heart shape soaps?! They'll keep you going for a while! 

Unfortunately I'm not sure of the prices of these, and I can't find them online anywhere! Most of these are exclusively available to buy from Boots.

xxx

SHARE:

11 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these look so lovely!

    xx

    http://cierramais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great! Nice little stocking fillers honey ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this collection. You can also find some of the miniatures in Primark from memory.
    Definitely going to have a little search for these next time I'm in town!! Us mumma's got to treat ourselves!!

    Rachel // http://illustratedteacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of these! Ill have to look out for them when I'm next in Boots! I want to try out the little treat box!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love the I love.. ranges! The strawberries and cream set looks amazing, I like that kind of scent xx
    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo these look great. I love christmassy bath bits, especially on Xmas eve.

    Emily / www.babiesandbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These all look amazing daisy! I'm literally just teasing myself as I still haven't had a proper bath or shower in over 6 weeks since having Amelia. Wish my C-Section would hurry up and heal as there is only so many sink washes with a flannel I can do! mmm strawberries and creammmmmm

    Lucie xx | LucieLovesit.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, I hadn't seen the gift sets - they look like fab presents! Also, chocolate and caramel sounds AMAZING - need to try this one!

    Lyndsay | Fizzy Peaches Travel & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the sweet scents too - strawberries and cream sounds amazing. I'll be hoping to get some of that for crimbo. Time to drop some heavy hints to the husband! ;)

    Jenna at Tinyfootsteps xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. The scents from this brand are always amazing! Sometimes other washes they aren't so smelly when you use them, but these are great. Really goood stocking fillers too.
    www.mumsbeautycave.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig