fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Thursday 1 December 2016

BLOGMAS | Introduction & Christmas Decorations


So, call this a massive cop out but I really didn't think about how hard Blogmas would be with a newborn. I'm not kidding when I say I've been trying to write this post ALL BLOODY DAY! It's not even a real post! How has it taken me so long?! Anyways, I promise I do intend to make the rest of Blogmas better so please bear with me... oh and if you haven't already realised, I'M DOING BLOGMAS!! 

(how nice are all these decs????)
xxx
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Total respect for you doing blogmas with a newborn! You're like a superwoman aha!
    I love those ornaments, they are beautiful, the grandfather clock one has me written all over it now! I need it in my life!!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these decorations are so lovely Daisy!

    Don't be so hard on yourself with blogmas! You're doing brilliantly :)

    Lucie xx | LucieLovesit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw bless you! At least you got a post up! I'm loving the phone box one! Check out my blogmas too over at www.jesscantoni.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig