fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Wednesday 4 June 2014

MY FIRST YOUTUBE VIDEO!?!?






WOOO!! I uploaded a video!! I'm aware this video is rubbish and the quality is even worse but I'm working on it. Also I'm not sure why but when I was editing some of the files were corrupt so I couldn't use them, hence the rubbish ending.. soz!! 

I already have loads of videos planned (and hopefully my darling cousin Alex will help me sort out quality etc) and I'm going to be doing loaaads of vlogs as their my fave to watch. Hope this is OK.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO ME!! And if you have any suggestions pleaseeee let me know!! Ta! 

daisydaisyxxo



SHARE:

6 comments

  1. This is so funny ! I hope you make more in the future, specially fashion vids <3

    Please check out my post,

    www.theplaiddress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha love accent challenges! Great video! x

    www.definitelymycupoftea,com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the accent challenge. I'm so happy you're doing YouTube videos now, I look forward to seeing you in my subscription box x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha! That was so funny! I can't believe you didn't get the Russian one!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was great for a first video and not bad quality at all - you seemed comfortable in front of the camera :)
    Eleanor -
    https://elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay love the accent challange :D <3 x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig