fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Thursday 28 August 2014

Makeup Rev | No Photos Please

As I mentioned in my last post I'm being seriously slack recently with my blog and I know its bad but I'm getting there. I have a HUGE back log of posts that will be coming to your screens soon!!


But on to the main star of the show.. can we please just take a moment? For £4.99 you can get 10 amazingly pigmented shades. Now we all know my love for Makeup Rev and my love for palettes so put together their the perfect thing. This palette is small enough you could fit in in your makeup bag to carry around but the colours are all so wearable and easy to do looks with.


The blues and purples are just so gorgeous as you can see. You could literally do any kind of eye look; natural smokey eyes, dark smokey eyes then you could add a bit of colours with the blues. Green isn't a colour I've ever tried on my eyes but I think it could work well if it was worn with the right look. I love khaki green clothing but I'm not sure if I'd like it on the eyes! 

Without blowing their trumpet, Makeup Rev (as you all know by now!!) are the best cheap makeup brand around at the moment.. I still can't believe how good the eye shadows are and I've been using palettes from them for a few months now! I will own every palette soon, trust me!! 

These little palettes come with a mini primer which is also amazing.

Have you ever tried green on the eyes?! What do you think of this palette?


SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Can't believe the price of this palette and the range of shades is amazing. It looks like it would be perfect if you only wanted to have 1 or 2 palettes but be able to create a variety of posts. I really love that this it comes with a primer too. Thanks for the heads up on this palette!

    Elesaurus | elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com
    YouTube - Eleanor Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. This palette looks so nice and the shades in it are so versatile. I love the price of it too. Great post and keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this looks gorgeous, I like that it has both natural and bright colours!

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the shades look really wearable, lovely for such a bargain price :) xx
    http://insaneaboutmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Makeup Revolution is brilliant. I like their palettes and names for them - and I love this one! Lucky girl for getting it x

    Crissy @ My Cup Of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Makeup Rev eyeshadows, the pigmentation is amazing x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really need to get on the Makeup Revolution bandwagon, all their stuff looks so good!
    Meena | Meena Means Me
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are just such good value I can't believe it. Think I may make a little purchase this weekend!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like such a gorgeous palette! A lovely range of shades :) I love green eyeshadow!!

    Jess xo
    http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Makeup Reolution so much, their shadows are incredible xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a beautiful palette! Love the combination of shades it contains.

    Olivia x Beauty from the Fjord

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a pretty palette! I absolutely love the green, I can just imagine how beautiful it would look on green eyes! X

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a gorgeous palette! Which shades do you think would go best with blue eyes? X

    peppermintskiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig