fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Face



I rarely do makeup looks on here anymore (I say rarely but I mean never..) but this look was the result of a YouTube video gone wrong. OBVIOUSLY. I'm genuinely just thinking that YouTube is NOT for me and I should just leave it alone. NOTHING has gone right in my 'YT journey' but that's enough about that. It's making me angry just thinking about it.

Anyways, so there I was doing this makeup look last night for a good 35 minutes (I can ramble let me tell you!) then I go and check once I'm finished.. the screen is black. Black!? I had talked for so long the camera gave up on me! COOL CHEERS. I loved this makeup look so much that I couldn't just leave it. A few snaps later and I had a blog post already photographed. Well done me.

I used my new Makeup Geek* palette from Makeup Revolution which is just utter bliss. I have used it so much already but I completely forgot to photograph it before it was used so lets just say I may or may not have some messy looking palette photos coming up soon.. sorry.

I also used some lashes from W7 (Real Hair Lashes 03 I think..) which are just amazing. I never wear lashes because lets be honest, I don't really need to (not blowing my own trumpet here!) but I don't. However I do think I'm converted because these are just amaaaaazing. I'm already planning when I need to order some of these for my birthday which is coming up soon.

So yeah, here is my face in all its glory. This is defo something a bit different then normal and I hope you don't mind! If you want an actual tutorial/in depth talk about this look please let me know, it has been my go to look recently so I'd be more than happy to do it for y'aaaall!


SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Such a lovely makeup look! Without sounding like a creep, you have the nicest eyes!
    millie grace x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My camera does that to me! I've half given up with Youtube too until I get a new camera, it's so annoying. Those eyelashes are lush though, I'm useless at putting them on myself nowdays though for some reason.

    Catherine xx
    www.youwishyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These lashes are amazing, you look beautiful! I feel for you regarding YouTube! Invest in a big sd card and next time plug-in your camera! :)

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so beautiful, and you have such wonderful skin! Your makeup looks very lovely; it suits you nicely.

    Cristielle |Fairytale Princess ☾•*

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the colours. so beautiful ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the makeup! Looking fabulous. Also, I love your eye colour!♥♥ x

    >Beauty & Fashion Blogger<

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig