fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Monday 17 November 2014

365 days





 









1 whole year. 365 days, over 68,000 page views, 2000+ Twitter followers, 1330+ BlogLovin’ followers and a few blog designs later and I’m still here. I’m not going to claim I’m now some kind of blogging expert, I know a lot of bloggers have been blogging for years more than I have and it’s no secret a lot of other bloggers have many more followers than me. BUT I’m very proud of myself and the ‘journey’ I’ve been on. I have learnt about writing, photography (I know, I still have a long way to go!!), social media and design along with so much more. 

I want to say thank you to every single one of you that follows me, reads my blog or even if you just favourite my tweets from time to time.. I have to thank each and every one of you. No words could express how I feel and how excited I am for the future.

Here’s to many more years!! 

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Well done Daisy, you totally deserve it! I have to say your blog is definitely one of my favourites and I always make sure to see what you've been posting every now and then!

    Lizzie // xBeautyMagic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the milestone! Blogging is addictive and it's so much fun! :)

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeek congrats lovely!! :D that's an amazing achievement!!! xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've achieved a lot in a short amount of time, congratulations! :)

    Sam | www.thatsfetch.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yayy happy blog birthday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay. happy blogging anniversary. :)

    Jenna at Tinyfootsteps xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations hunny that's brilliant!
    Mary-Ann xx
    Angel Flicks

    ReplyDelete
  8. God you've done SO well! It's amazing seeing posts like these and how far a blog has come, even with the different designs! Looking forward to reading your blog for many many more years! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats- such an achievement! :)

    I have a new post up today, and I would love to know your thoughts:

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy one year! It's really interesting to see how much your blog has transformed.

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig