fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Sunday 2 November 2014

This one time..


..I was a wig model. Ha, I know. 

As some of you may already know I do social media as a job. I love what I do as it's what I'm best at and one of my 'clients' if you will are a local hair salon. I work very closely with them and thankfully he is one of the most lovely people I know! As part of the social media campaigns we will be rolling out soon, we got a very well known local photographer to come into the salon for a day and shoot all new pictures. Staff head shots, group shots, product shots, before and afters.. you name it, we did it! And then this happened.

I somehow got roped into modelling the wigs. They have a huge range of wigs available and its something we will really be pushing in the future. I actually really enjoyed it and surprisingly (jokes) was very comfortable in front of the camera. I shared a few photos on my Facebook and had so many comments about how lovely 'my new hair' looked hehehe

Just a short and very quick post today. If you follow me on Twitter you may have noticed I've not been very active recently. If I'm 100% honest, at the moment I'm not putting my whole heart into my blog so I'm kind of feeling a bit distant from it all. I enjoy commenting (as everyone knows!) but I feel a very strange kind of pressure I put on myself in regards to posting. So just a heads up, I'm going to be a bit here and there with my blog for the foreseeable future. SORRY. I'll shut up now.


SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Heh, I love these photos. You make a great wig model! The middle right one REALLY suits you. Looks lush. I feel the same way about my blog at the mo too! It's best just to take a step back and remember why you started and what you want out of it. :)

    Jenna at Tinyfootsteps xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi darling, hope you are well.. ok now thats out of the way .. OH MY GOD YOU WERE A WIG MODEL!

    I love the brown one with layers and the fringe!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing, I would never have guessed that you're wearing wigs in those photos! You could totally be a professional "wig model," if it was a thing. :P

    Olivia x
    Beauty from the Fjord

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the perfect face shape for modelling wigs! I love how red looks on you :)

    Bf Gf Does Blogging

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fab in those wigs girl! They actually all suit you really well. Your job sounds like my ideal career too! May drop you a few messages on twitter soon! :) xxx

    Hannah xo | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the red one on you! Such a fab colour :D

    The straight fringe suits you a lot as well :) hurrah for surprise modelling haha!! xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. The middle right wig looks amazing on you!! Gorgeous style!

    Don't worry about your blog honey. I've just taken a week off and guess what, nothing has changed and my readers are all still there. Life gets in the way sometimes and everyone understands :)

    Anoushka xx www.Anoushkaloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! I always wanted to play with some wigs and create a different look for me. You look so good in the red one - this colour suits you!!!

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, what fun! Go into work one day & come out as a wig model. You look great as a red head. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig