fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Friday 28 February 2014

Topshop - Kiss Me Margate

| 1 scallop hem shorts | 2 denim shirt | 3 pink bow ankle socks | 4 satchel | 5 t-bar geek shoes | 
| 6 nails in profound | 7 nails in bounce | 8 cherry bunch necklace | 
| 9 cherry bunch earrings | 10 ditsy floral bralet |

So we all know (from the copious amount of blog posts recently, and yes I am joining in) that pastels are back in full force this Spring. For those of you who want to know, if you shop in Topshop and you've spotted the pastels trend, its actually called 'kiss me margate'. I absolutely love the trend and how lovely and girly it is. Its adorable and I can honestly say I wouldn't mind every single item! 

These are some of my picks from Topshop only, although pastels is massive in pretty much every high street shop. 

Are you loving this trend? Do you have anything pastels?



SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I looove all the pastels that are out right now. everything you picked here is so cute - you're getting me excited for summer!! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the scallop hem shorts. It will look so cute with a white cami and a blazer :) X
    thefashion-junkie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love pastel shades so much, they're so happy! Love the satchel, so sweet! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want some scallop hem shorts! I've seen some I love on ASOS! :) xx

    xbeccabe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who doesn't love Pastels? They're so versatile and you can wear them completely anywhere! Jeans, tops, hoodies- it all works!

    Sharlotte | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE everything here, especially the bralet and denim shirt!!
    Also I thought I'd let you know that I put you as my favourite blogger for February in my February Favourites! x

    Lizzie // xBeautyMagic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love pastels. Pastels forever!!! :) Can't wait for spring to come!

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shorts are gorgeous and loooooove the orange nail polish! xoxo

    gemstrends

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I am Laurie from The Makeup Squid and I just found your Blog and hope it grows! I know it can be hard starting out on the web, easily to get lost among a sea of people, I just followed :) to give your blog a lil boost and hope you do the same. Check out my Blog and let me know what you think! Thanks :)

    Laurie M.
    TheMakeupSquid.com
    Life Lived Beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How beautiful are those Topshop polishes, they're soooooo cute! xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd quite like 2, 4 & 6 please, so pretty!

    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the bag, shorts , bow socks and polishes :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig