fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Friday 7 February 2014

January Favourites!


This is my first favourites post! I don't (yet) change up my products too much so it was quite easy to pick out products but I imagine how hard it could be! There are a few beauty, hair, skin and others!

MUA obviously had to be featured and I have whittled it down the the Luxe lips and a simple lipstick. I have a review for the Luxe lips coming soon so keep your eyes out for that! My Topshop palette stays in my makeup bag all the time because I have nailed my perfect smokey eye using this as it was my first 'palette', and for that reason I will always love it!

You will have seen both of these on my blog recently, the Lee Stafford hair growth treatment and the For All My Eternity self tan. The hair growth treatment has done wonders for me and I couldn't recommend it enough! I've been telling everyone to get it! The self tan was amazing when I tried it out and although I haven't used it since as I'm not a massive tanning fan, I will defo use this again!

Random favourite here but I got the bigger clips from Newlook and then more recently the smaller ones from Primark, and I have genuinely used these every single day since. I'm not sure what it is about them, I just love them! They can add a tiny something to your hair which is something I love!

So I haven't exactly got many favourites this month, but I can already feel that will change soon enough!

What are your January favourites? Leave your links below!



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Lovely post! : ) I've been using the Lee Stafford stuff myself, but I'm like 99% sure all the bleaching I've done to my poor hair has just killed it and there's absolutely no hope for it now haha But I'll persevere!

    Lovely blog!
    . emma || shake&fix .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Lee Stafford Treatment a lot too! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lee Stafford hair growth products! The palette looks good too x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig