fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Sunday 2 February 2014

NFL Super Bowl XLVIII

I  must admit, the only reason I even know what the NFL is, is because my step-dad and uncle are having a sleepover watching it tonight. When the sports luxe trend was in, I was all over it (owning a grand total of 5 sports jerseys!). Simply because it was completely me, easy to wear tops that go with any bottoms and mainly, my favourite footwear - TRAINERS!! Yes, trainers. On a girl, yes. 
Before the NFL tonight I thought I'd show you a few of my sports jerseys along with some on my wish list! 

Top here (now in the sale for £12!!!!!)
Necklace here (similar)
Puma Suades here

Top (from a shop in Norway, no link sorry!)
Necklace (same as above) 
Nike Trainers (no link sorry!)

Vest- Primark last year
Necklace (same as above)
Low Converse white here

Leading the way with my fave sports jerseys are a brand called Project Social T. I know that Topshop stock them, and I'm sure they have a website and other shops that stock them too, but my knowledge of them is through working in Topshop and always being around these tops.

1 / 2 / 3 (I actually own this one!) / 4

Will you be watching the NFL tonight? Who are you supporting?



SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I sadly wont be watching the superbowl but wanted to show some love. I do love a jersey top. You'd think working in the betting industry I'd be all over sports but nahhhhhhh lol. You look lovely as always hun + love the pics!

    ps i added a list and pics up on my jan fav post so you can see it now xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched a bit of the superbowl but I didn't have much of a clue as to what is going on.

    I loved sports luxe, and I still think the joggers and heels is going strong. You wear this so well but it just wouldn't suit me at all!

    Chloe @ The Little Plum UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig