fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Sunday 23 February 2014

T-Zone Clear Out Nose Pore Strips


Today I bring to you a review/first impressions post which I'm very excited about. Why you ask? Because I think this may finally be the end to the blackheads that clog up my whole nose and make me feel truly crap about it. It is defiantly the worst part of my face and the main part I would like to change! So yippeeeee for these!! 
T-Zone are a brand that use natural active ingredients to help prevent and treat spot prone skin. I saw a review on these strips a few months ago and since I've been on the lookout for them. We have a new local bargains shop that opened last week and today me and mum took a trip to have a look. I found these and I think they were about £1.50 so obviously I grabbed them straight away. I couldn't wait to try them when I got in, and in fact did it pretty much straight away. 



The strips are shaped to fit around the nose, and the ONLY bad thing I would say is that they don't go all the way down the nose and stop at the tip. This is annoying as the end of your nose doesn't get covered but it isn't too much of a problem as the area is very small. If you have quite deep blackheads like I do, you will probably need to use these every few days for a good week if not longer to see actual results. Don't get me wrong, you see results straight away, but for real effective results I would use them more. I'm defiantly going to! 


The instructions are to wash your wash, dry well and then wet your nose. Once your nose is wet (and you resist the urge to dry it off) you apply the strip and leave it for 10 minutes. You'll start to feel the strip stiffen up and this can become slightly uncomfortable if you move your nose because it feels like its stuck in once place. When your happy its been on for long enough, just peel the strip right off. In a weird, disgusting way it was so satisfying looking at the strip when you've taken it off because you can actually see the blackheads. I did try to get a picture but it wasn't showing up well on my camera and then I decided that actually, that was just gross. It left the pores open so I wasn't quite sure what to do because I didn't want anything getting into them. I put cold water on, because my boyfriend reckons this closes the pores (don't hold him to it, he makes things up in his mind and thinks its true). It also left the nose very smooth and soft to touch.

Overall, I couldn't recommend these enough for anyone who suffers from blackheads on the nose. They also do spot treatments, face washes, face wipes and loads of really good products that I will definitely be trying out not to mention repurchasing these over and over again! 

You can buy these here, and I would if I were you!! 10/10 from me.

Have you tried these? What did you think?




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've been looking for some of these for so long, definitely going to buy some x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  2. love! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig