fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Valentines Day Look

 Everywhere I look there are Valentines looks going on I thought I would join in! My look is very pink based, and I must admit this was completely made up as I went along. You'll also notice its very MUA heavy as I'm in a massive 'I LOVE MUA' stage. I should even get a t-shirt!






Products used:
MUA flawless primer
Olay 'touch of foundation'
MUA matte foundation
Collection loose powder
Natural Collection bronzer
MUA highlighting powder
MUA colour blast
ELF palette
MUA eyeliner
NYC mascara


SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Awww what beautiful make up Daisy! :D You look gorgeous!

    Lucie xxx Fatbeautyx



     LIMECRIME LIPSTICK GIVEAWAY (link)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the eye make up, definitely suitable for Valentines Day x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pinky look, your eyelashes also look amazing

    http://clothing-conscious.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lips!
    Make sure to check out my blog:

    MAJOTRON.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks lovely, very valentine inspired!
    Laura x | Life and Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a pretty romantic pink look!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S> would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look, especially the eyes! Pink is such a great colour! x
    Eden from edenroses xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig