fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Wednesday 19 February 2014

What I wore #1

Instead of 'OOTD' I'm just gonna start calling these posts 'What I wore', I know there are a few of these around so please don't think I'm copying anyone its just simply a nicer name than 'OOTD'.

*WARNING: my outfit photos are worse than ever!! 






What I Wore: River Island jumper (similar, different colours) | Topshop Leigh Jeans | Trainers (no link) 
What I was doing: catching up on blogging and seeing the boyf later! 

Just a casual cosy day today. I'm wearing a jumper!! Weird.com! 

What have you done today?



SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Love that jumper, such a pretty colour! :)
    Carrie xx

    carriebrighton

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jumper, those earrings, them trainers!!! Looking good girl! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is gorgeous! Have fun seeing your boyfriend later :-)

    Sharlotte //

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit :) love the jumper! Also you're so beautiful :)

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
  5. yayyyy what I wore posts are awesome! I love your outfit! very sunday chilling - esque lol :D

    Lucie xx

    Fatbeautyx // Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its a gorgeous outfit, that jumper looks so cosy and comfortable.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig