fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Thursday 20 February 2014

My face #1

As I mentioned in yesterdays post, I have changed the name slightly of these outfit and face posts. Simply to make them sound a bit nicer! 

This was the makeup you would have seen in yesterdays outfit post, I quite liked it so thought I would do a separate post! I have used some of the products I got in my box swap and I'm seriously in love with them!! 





I didn't mean to put any dark eyeshadow on, I used the wrong side of the applicator (oops!) and then once I had done it I couldn't change it so had to work with it! I'm wearing blush (for the first time!!) and I actually really like it! My new CK highlight is amazing and I think that's probably my fave product I received from Helena! The lipstick colour is gorgeous, too.

Whats are you doing today? 



SHARE:

9 comments

  1. You look absolutely stunning Daisy! :)

    Lucie xx

    Fatbeautyx // Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your lipstick! Pink lips are really "in" at the moment :-)

    Sharlotte //

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lipstick colour looks beautiful on you.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You´re such a beautiful young lady :)
    xx Regi
    http://theberrygirl9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this makeup, that lipstick is absolutely gorgeous!! x

    Lizzie // xBeautyMagic

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice to see you wearing blush, it's part of my essentials these days. I love your eyebrows (yes I'm strange) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your eyelashes are absolutely perfect! This makeup is gorgeous! x
    Eden from edenroses xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have such big beautiful eyes and great brows :) this look is lovely.

    Hollie
    holliefurniss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig