fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Sunday 9 February 2014

MUA luxe lips | review


It was only a matter of time before I would do a review on the much loved and very highly rated MUA Luxe Lips Velvet Lip Lacquer. Does it live up to expectation? 100%. I can honestly say I have never tried anything like it at all. I think mine is in 'Reckless' but I really want to try the other colours.

"Smooch your way to red carpet glamour with MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquers. Long - lasting and kiss proof, these intense formulas come in five rich, vampy shades. Encased in chic frosted glass packaging, these lacquers glide on with the ease of a gloss, drying in seconds into a matte velvety texture. They are the ultimate make-up bag must have." - from the MUA description.

rich colour - YES
vampy shades - YES
glide on with the ease of a gloss - YES
drys in seconds - YES
into a matte velvety texture - YES
ultimate make-up bag must have - YES YES YES.



I would literally agree with every word MUA have said. The colour pigmentation is amazing, it goes on really easily and trust me, this colour won't budge even if you went around kissing every person in the street (I hope nobody would, mind you!). 
I can totally see why these lip lacquers have been hyped up and believe me they are worth every penny. At £3 they are an absolute steal, and I hope to get every single colour! 

Have you tried the Lip Lacquers? How did you feel about them?



SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Wow £3! That's a great price I may need to check them out!
    Lx
    blogbehindthelook.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this looks amazing! Such a beautiful colour <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you in my last blog post, check it out x http://onesequinatatime11.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love love these mua luxe lippys! I want themmmmmm lol cant wait to get some

    Lucie xx

    Fatbeautyx // Youtube

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig