fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Night time makeup look





Its no secret that I'm no beauty guru, in fact I'm far from it. I can't really do my makeup to save my life! And when I decide that I want to do a makeup look, I genuinely will make it up as I go along. I literally just pick out colours as I see them. I'm not sure if you can tell very well but there is a slight purple tinge in the black at the end. This was intentional, even if it doesn't look like it! hehe.

This is a night time based makeup look, I mean by all means you could wear it during the day buttttt I probably wouldn't. If you want a full list of products used, please let me know and I will do this. I'm rushing to get this posted before it becomes too late! 

I love doing makeup looks because I love experimenting with makeup so if you want to see some more pleaseeee let me know any ideas you have!! 

Would you wear this makeup look?




SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Really pretty look! :D

    www.amiciarai.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your make up looks gorgeous hun! love your makeup posts <3

    Lucie xx

    Fatbeautyx // Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous look. I think I never do my night time make up glam enough, its always too bland.
    hcozens.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig