fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Thursday 13 February 2014

Valentines gift list for her..

So I'm a bit late on the whole Valentines collage thing.. Simple answer is, I only have photoshop on my very old laptop and it really is painstakingly slow on the photoshop front. I have been putting off making anything on there but I thought it was about time to do this anyways! It is mainly Topshop based (I'm not sure why that always happens.. I think I just have a hugeee obsession for Topshop!) but I hope you like the items! 


Topshop pink & blue underwear set
Topshop lipstick 

What are you doing for Valentines Day? Do you have anything planned?



SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Great gifts, you would totally win me over with any of them x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the cup cake kit! so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great gifts, you can never go wrong with a Yankee Candle! :)

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yankee candles are the best! I wouldn't say no to a new candle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't realise that Topshop sold such pretty underwear. Definitely need to make a little trip there tomorrow.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to try Topshop lipsticks - they seem to have a fabulous variety of shades and super cute packaging :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig