fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Monday 17 February 2014

High end VS High street!

If you follow me on Twitter you will know that I haven't been on any kind of blogging programme (blogger, Bloglovin' etc) since Friday and I genuinely have withdrawal symptoms!! Its crazzyyy! 
Today I have for you the next 2014 Blogger Challenge challenge, which is high end VS high street. When I first read the task I originally thought that I might create a look from both high end products and high street, but as the time to publish pushed closer and closer (I think I might even be late, again!!) I decided to do the easy option - a wish list!! 



It was A LOT easier to do a wish list for the high street products, I think this is simply because I'm a cheap makeup kinda girl and don't ever spend too much on anything, so high end prices scare me away! I'm a firm believer that you can get the same quality for much cheaper prices!! 

High street will always win for me :P 

What are you favourite high street/high end picks? Do you have any of the same as mine?
aaannddd.. if you have reviews for ANY of the above please comment with links I will read all! 




SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I love the way you did this! very creative. I need that Naked 3 palette..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I have done a review on maybelline baby skin here http://whatabbyloves.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/maybelline-baby-skin-pore-eraser-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great wishlists! I think I prefer Highstreet too.

    Oh and because you asked.. I have reviewed the Baby Skin primer here: http://vondork.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/maybelline-baby-skin-instant-pore-eraser.html

    and a YSL Lipstick here: http://vondork.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/yves-saint-laurent-rouge-volupte-shine.html

    Amy xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. And rimmel wake me up foundation, they're real mascara and ysl peach passion lipstick here (sorry having to post all seperate as on bleeding ipad!) http://whatabbyloves.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/2013-favourites.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally on naked 2 here http://whatabbyloves.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/hello-my-lovelies-urban-decay-are.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post! There's nothing wrong with being a cheap make up kinda girl, I am also one :)

    www.labandwagon.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of great products here, I'd like to try the Bobbi Brown bronzer!

    Hannah | pinaforesandpies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of great products here, I'd like to try the Bobbi Brown bronzer!

    Hannah | pinaforesandpies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post, love everything you picked. My favourite high street products have to be maybelline falsies and sleek blush palettes. My favourite high end products are the Naked palettes (all of them) and Lollitint x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  10. I use black lip stick from Topshop, but it's pigment is too dark to remove it in one day lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm an avid fan of the Benefit They're Real! Mascara, works wonders on my eyelashes! x

    Hannah @ FashionistaDigital

    ReplyDelete
  12. i have a post all on the Benefit They're Real mascara, such an amazing product!
    great wishlist :-)
    lauren xx
    beautyfashionlauren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I prefer High Street to High End as the drugstores have really improved the kind of make up they are bringing out.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig