fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Wednesday 5 February 2014

#2014 blogger challenge - once upon a time...

Due to some 'technical difficulties', bad time management and a million and one excuses, my skin care post never went live. After emailing Gaby, she said that its absolutely fine to carry on (thank god!) so here I am today with my 'once upon a time' post.

This weeks theme is books. I will just start by telling you I do not read books. I have read very few books in my life time willingly (unwillingly at school) and I wouldn't even be able to tell you the names of the ones I have read so for me I found this challenge a little harder to write about. I can only try my very hardest to explain to you the types of books I read and why I like them. 


There is absolutely no way I can explain to you why I like these kinds of books, I just do. I find them so interesting to read (not in a horrible, pitying way) but they never fail to amaze me. I have cried over books like these in the past, and if you ever saw me reading a book it would be one like this.

I really wanted to try and make this post as long as I could but to be honest, I really can't say much more. I'm not a reader, and I probably never will be!




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Some people like fantasy, some like horror stories, some like history books, everyone is different, it would be boring if we all would be the same. :)

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. In fact, it has crushed out in the communal pot and are not Mostly guaranteed by the Conference of land, County and Municipal Employees, the
    force had a very turgid sums of hard cash in
    Sydney. It supports the special function keys for quick dual-hand and multimedia operation.
    Doom 3 BFG Edition includes an additional
    Doom 3 campaign (along with the Resurrection of Evil expansion campaign): The Lost Mission.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig