fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Monday 29 June 2015

#eBayFinds 3

Boohoo.com Cropped Cami 99p | Topshop Petite Midi Dress 50p

eBay finds is back. Yup, for real. And guess what? I'm hoping it's going to stay regular (well, until the series runs out of posts at least..) I'm actually so surprised at the amount of people that still tweet me asking for these posts. It was the beginning of March when I bought these items and I'm writing about them now, nearly July. HEY HO, it's here and thats the main thing. You can catch up with my previous posts HERE and HERE.

Boohoo.com Cropped Cami, brand new with tags. Price: 99p Delivery: £3.20
I must admit I had no idea this was cropped as it wasn't actually listed as cropped and if you know me, you know I hate crop tops. I wouldn't have bought it knowing it was cropped (and it really is cropped, I think it just about covers my boobs!) but it's brand new with tags for 99p so you can't really complain. For under a fiver, you can't really complain although I do think I will be giving this to my younger cousin (thank me later, Em!)

Topshop Petite Midi Dress, very worn. Price: 50p Delivery £3.20
If you've been reading my blog for a long time you'll know I used to work part time in Topshop. I wanted this dress when it came in (a good 2 years ago now!) and I never got it. When I saw it on eBay, although I knew it was years old I still really wanted it. The dress is very bobbled and parts are worse than others but for 50p I just cannot complain. How could you?!

As always, remember to tweet me your #eBayFinds so I can see what you've got!


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. If you do it really carefully, you can shave the bobbled bits off the dress with a razor which leaves it good as new! Depends on how thick the material is though; I've only tried this technique on thick bodycon fabric, again on bargains I got from eBay - but it worked! Xx www.lovelaughslipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 50p wow! I didn't even know you could list things that cheap! Btw I have loved seeing your blog develop, I remember when you had 200 followers! You've changed so much and you've done amazing! Well done!

    Becca xx

    xbeccabe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe how cheap it all was! Ebay is bae. Ebae.
    Love Vicki | victoriajanex.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. 50p? Holy macaroni. I need to start shopping on eBay!

    A Little Twist Of…

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig