fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Wednesday 24 June 2015

Makeup Revolution Amazing Lip Liners


I am definitely late to the party with this post. I mean, I did receive these in the post the day the launched but HEY as I'm always saying I'm slack. You don't need to read my excuses, you already know the drill!  

What's that I hear you cry? Makeup Revolution have finally answered our prayers and launched lip liners?!?! You would be correct. And boy are they good! With only 8 colours currently in the collection, you're certainly limited if your a red lip kind of girl but we can't have it all. Let's just hope that this is just the start of the lip liner revolution with more hopefully being released soon!

The liners themselves are in pencil form with magical lids that can only be described as 'sent from heaven'. I mean, c'monnnnn.. A lid that sharpens the pencil? It really isn't rocket science, but I can firmly tell you right now I don't own a pencil sharpener of any kind! *bad beauty blogger right here* so these really are summmmin' else. I think it's MUA that already do a pencil in this form but really every brand should follow suit! It really is amazing.

I always try to steer clear from pencil lip liners. It's kind of like an un-written rule. They are notorious to be sharp, scratchy and not very pigmented but these are so very different! Creamy, non scratchy, pigmented and yup, still pencil form. Who would have thought it?! The only let down is again, the colour range! I don't love a pink lip, I have warmed to it don't get me wrong but unless you like a dark purple or a barbie pink, these won't interest you.

Oh, and I totally meant to save the best bit until last. They are £1 each. Or go nuts, buy all 8 and save yourself £2. BARG

(links in order of colour, I think!) 

So there you have it! All the low down on the new kids on the block. Enjoy! 
xxx
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. These sound so good, its incredibly hard to find a pencil liner that is soft - and cheap!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elf has some eyeliners with the same lid. At first I was like what in the world, but now I'm totally loving this concept. I agree more brands should start doing the same.
    Xoxo dazzlemxo
    Dazzlemxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are perfect for the price! I love pencil liners as oppose to retractable ones!
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty colours, I'd like to see if they bring out some more shades! Great price though!xx

    Honeypot Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  5. The formula sounds really lovely, not sure I'd wear any of the colours though! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look great especially the pink ones xx
    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to try these too - got to love Makeup Rev products!
    Sam xx

    www.beautifie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoy reading your posts so much haha you crack me up! I've seen these little beauts around and I definitely want to try them. The concept of having the pencil sharpener in the lid is legit the stuff that dreams are made of [well, my sad dreams anyway haha.] The only thing, as you say, is the not-so-extensive range of colours available, but I'll keep my eyes peeled for new releases! N xx / www.lovelaughslipstick.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These sound amazing! I love Makeup Revolution, so I think I'm definitely going to have to pick some of these up next time I make an order. It's a shame that they don't have a bigger selection of shades, but like you've said, hopefully those will come soon! Great post x

    emily x ❤ | emilyloula

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hnnngh, Vamp and Rebel are GORGEOUS, I'll definitely have to pick some of these up! Great post, thanks for the swatches :)
    Poppy | http://poppyallanorma.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig