fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Sunday 20 March 2016

NEW IN | Beauty


Payday came around and I went a bit cray. Don't get me wrong, all the above didn't cost much, I have just accumulated quite a few bits over the past few weeks. If you want full reviews on anything mentioned in this post please just ask and I will see what I can do! 

Starting with Collection... I was recently in my local Wilko's and I saw that there was a few new releases by Collection and they were SO CHEAP! All the three Collection products cost less than £9 as they were all under £3 each. I have been absolutely loving these products, I haven't tried much Collection recently but they have really upped their game!

Of course no makeup haul is complete without the Makeup Rev additions. The Makeup Rev primer is one that I repurchase time and time again as it is now my HG. I love it, very much. When I was picking up the primer I was stood in Superdrug thinking that although I have every Makeup Rev palette ever invented, I don't actually own many of their face products (yep, I know) so I picked up a baked blush. These are crazy pigmented which I always forget when applying it! I was also super lucky enough to be sent the Rose Gold lipstick collection and AHHH they are so nice. I have been wearing Chauffeur which I think is everybody's fave. 

Maybelline Dream Velvet Matte Foundation £7.99 (£6 in Asda at the moment!)
I saw Rosi Pierce post somewhere about getting this when it was released and I'm pretty certain she said she was disappointed with it. I've been on a huge foundation kick recently after realising I don't ever buy foundations and only own about 2. I picked it up when I saw it was £6 in Asda. I don't love it, and I also don't hate it. 

I am a complete NYX newbie. These are the only two items I own/ever have owned from NYX and I'm not completely blown away. I kinda like the palette, some colours are better than others but I think I need to try it more. I like the matte lip creams much more, but I defo got the wrong colour meaning I'm not in love with it. I think the right colour would make me like them more. Any suggestions?

I would love to hear how you got on with any of the products above, any suggestions you have and also what you've been trying out recently? 
Daisy xxx


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. You are making me want to shop super bad! Amazing haul


    CharlotteSamantha // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of that Collection Shimmer Brick! If I need something from Collection/Rimmel or Essence I always, always go into Wilko's first because more often than not everything is on 'sale'. More girls need to know the gems you can find in there!

    Em | beautyandbullshitt x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That baked blush looks amazing, I totally need it + it is a budget piece! Also I love the Nyx love in paris palette another one for my collection me thinks! :) xx

    Liv | www.dungarees-and-donuts.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I love Make Up Revolution so much, I may need to go swatch the Rose Gold lipstick today! x
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've actually heard a lot of good reviews about that Dream Velvet foundation, but I haven't wanted to try it because it just brings back memories of the dream matte mousse - that stuff was gross!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig