fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Thursday 25 December 2014

Merry Christmas! 2014

Merry Christmas! I am currently typing this from my brand new MacBook Pro which I'm SO HAPPY with!! Hopefully it means I'll be blogging A LOT more and I'll also be able to get back into my commenting, which you all know I love!! I'm writing this at about 6pm on Christmas Day so I hope you've all had a brilliant day - I have, I've been truly spoilt! I was dreading Christmas as Kayne isn't here this year but it hasn't been so bad. I'm just looking forward to tomorrow; Boxing Day party at my aunties! 

Our Christmas present tags


THE FACE:







Although my Kayney isn't here is celebrate Christmas this year, I'm very grateful that I got to spend Christmas day with my gorgeous pup. I have mentioned her loads of times on my blog but recently she went to stay at a different home whiles Kayne is away, so I haven't seen her as much.




THE OUTFIT:
Asos Oxblood Heeled Boots (similar)

All that's left to say is.....


Hope you have a great rest of the Christmas holidays! 
xxxxx
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I love your hair this colour, really suits you :) what laptop did you have before? I have an old macbook and it's dying on me, it's so hard to post anything these days as editing takes ages and even writing a post as everything freezes on me constantly! So I'm saving for a pro :) how are you finding yours? Worth the money? and Merry Christmas!! xxx

    xbeccabe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you babe, it isn't natural!! And this wasn't intended either. I also had an old MacBook, it was about 8 or 9 years old! We have a desktop Mac, and I work in graphic design so I work on a Mac however it's nice to have my own!! Defo worth the money, I'm very lucky!! It's so pretty and fast! Not what I'm used to at all! Ha. Enjoy the rest of the holidays babe. xxx

      Delete
    2. haha well it's a happy mistake then! Oh god mine's only like 4?! But it's horrendous! Yeh definitely :) I can't wait to get a new one! Thanks lovely you too :) xxx

      Delete
  2. aw your dog is gorgeous!! my macbook is also dying on me, i think it's about 6-7 years old now so it's not keeping up too well any more. i really need to invest in a new one soon!

    xx angela | the sunday chapter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas lovely <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The present tag is such a lovely idea and I love
    your make-up - that eyeshadow and lipstick looks amazing.

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dog is too cute! I hope you had a lovely christmas and a happy new year!
    http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear you've had a good Christmas, have fun playing with the new macbook! I think I'm going to need to invest in a new laptop soon...
    You look gorgeous by the way, the lipstick really suits you!

    Jess xo
    http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you had a nice Christmas :) Your puppy is adorable! I love your gift tags, they look so much more personal! Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you had a lovely Christmas! Happy New Year to you too xx

    kittensintophats.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you had a nice Xmas and got spoilt! You deserve it! Can't believe how big your puppy is now! Love the outfit pics you look amazing babe!

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a lovely Xmas . Happy New Year. xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE your boots, so gorgeous! And you've really made me want a dog even more than I already do! So cute!

    alicegracebeauty.com

    x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig