fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Tuesday 2 December 2014

BLOGMAS | November Favourites


 It's that time again!! Another month passed, and thank god. I know I shouldn't wish my life away but I currently am (for reasons I won't go in to!). Luckily, December always goes so fast! I'm patiently waiting for April to come and then I'll be happy again. Anyway, I thought I would share with you some things I've been loving this month!


 Firstly this month I've been LOVING Lush. The bubble bar in this picture is actually 'Karma', but for my monthly faves it's Lush in general. I previously wrote about my new found love for bubble bars (here), and since I've never really been a huge Lush lover like most other bloggers I've fallen for it, hard. I placed a huge online order last month so I've slowly been using up those products but when I went to Cambridge at the weekend I got a few more bits.


 This is another product I have wrote about before (here). I loved it first time round, but then I put it aside in favour of another blush however I really wasn't happy with the payoff I was getting from the newer one, so I got this oldie out again and GUESS WHAT: I LOVE IT again. It's back in my make up bag where it belongs!! Nothing has topped this!


 Ahhh, my favourite favourite of this month. A bloggers fave, what more can I say? You've probably read 5000000000 reviews on this which is why I haven't bothered to review it but seriously, you NEED this eyeshadow and if you haven't got it, get it. Quick.


 Well, what a genius product this is. I'm surprised I haven't actually seen many reviews about this because I bloody love it! For eyeliner novices like me, this is perfection. The tip makes it SO easy to do a flick, and that is coming from me! Honestly if you're new to eyeliner and struggling a bit, you need to get this!! Solves all issues.


 I was sent this mascara from Cohorted after a bit of a mix up with an order I placed. I NEVER step out of my comfort zone with mascaras as I've mentioned so many times but I thought I'd give this one a go and honestly, I'm SO glad I did!! I absolutely adore(d, it's now run out!) this mascara and will 100% be repurchasing it! Thank you very much, Cohorted!

 

My last random favourite is Olbas Oil. I swear for the whole of November I had a cold. The first time I got it, it was so deadly I don't think I've ever suffered with a cold so badly!! I couldn't actually function properly! Now were in to December, I haven't yet *TOUCH WOOD* had a cold and I'm hoping massively that the cold germs are out of my system.

SO they are my faves for this month!! As ever please link me to your November favourite posts (if you have them!). 

What are your November favourites?


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Olbas Oil is my best friend most months haha!! I love Sleek Rose Gold, I must dig it back out :)

    Anoushka xx www.Anoushkaloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see someone else who has incorporated their November faves into Blogmas! Maybelline eyeliners are SO good!

    Jade x
    jadethejourno.blogspot.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour tattoo and sleek blusher, great picks! I've been wanting to try that eyeliner for a while, I'll definitely have to pick it up! :)

    Sarah / Naked Basics 2 Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love olbus oil I actually included th olbus inhaler in my favourites post! I love the colour tattoo it's my favourite one. I really want to try that eyeliner and the sleek blush both look amazing!
    Lucy x
    www.lucyabbaszadeh.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm awful at eyeliner flicks i could do with trying that one out haha x
    Love Vicki ♥ victoriajanex.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig