fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Sunday 15 February 2015

NEW IN | MAC Melon Pigment



I think Melon pigment is the only one I've ever really wanted to get my hands on. Just look at it. I posted a picture on Twitter/Facebook as soon as I got it and everyone went absolutely mental for it. I was told that pigments were really hard to blend but I was surprised how easy it was. I was expecting it to be a huge failure but not at all, I was seriously impressed. Such a gorgeous colour and goes with any eye look too! But, a word of warning, it's ALWAYS sold out so get it when you can! 

Have you tried any MAC pigments? Which do I need next?
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. This is a gorgeous shade! I'll have to keep an eye out for it. I love the MAC pigments.

    Antonia x | Fifi and the Diamonds

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour is BEYOND! I THINK you were wearing it in your fibre lash review and it looked stunning. I have two MAC pigments and I'd suggest getting Blanc (white) because its just so versatile - but Melon has got to be the best of the best so far

    www.makeitraynex.com

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never really tried pigment as it seems so much faff to me, but this is beautiful! x

    Laura at Lola and Behold

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Melon Pigment looks absolutely gorgeous! I love how it looks when wet also, definitely need to get this :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh girl, i need to pick this pigment up asap! How gorgeous!!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. i haven't yet! but wet is so cool! wow what a bright gold!! beautiful

    xx from Italy
    Cate ღ kate/idoscope | youtube

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my god this is GORGEOUS <3
    Love Vicki | victoriajanex

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never tried any MAC pigments but this is absolutely amazing, it may have to be my first one! :)

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Melon! It's a gorgeous color. You need to try Blue Brown, Vanilla (can double as a highlighter), and Tan.

    www.MissViggityBeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Melon! It's a gorgeous color. You need to try Blue Brown, Vanilla (can double as a highlighter), and Tan.

    www.MissViggityBeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous, I love it!!

    www.lifestylefunxion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig