fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Bloggers I Love... #1

This isn't something I ever really thought that I would start doing on my blog but I read SO many blogs it's impossible not to. I love reading these posts as they always give me new blogs to follow and read so I hope you can find some new blogs from them!

Blogging has made me some VERY close friends, some I would even call besties. The internet is a very strange post, believe me. I speak to them all the time over Twitter, I have some as Facebook friends and I even speak to them by text most days. This first post is about some of my best friends and over the next few weeks I will bring you some of my absolute faves!

 www.fatbeautyx.co.uk

Luice @ FatBeautyx was the first blogger I think I ever spoke to and from that day she pretty much took me under her wing. This girl has been a life saver. For blogging and personal, too. An amazing, inspirational lady and also a great friend. Any problems? Go to Lucie. Any worries? Go to Lucie.

I think Jess was another of the first bloggers I spoke to. I absolutely love her blogging style. The way she writes, her pictures are gorgeous too. I recently had the pleasure to meet this lovely girl and we are already planning out next meet up!! Gorgeous girl!


I've always read Jess' blog and often commented on it. I've also spoken to her a few times on Twitter but over the past few weeks she has become one of my bestest. I often spend my days texting her about this and that, and we have genuinely just clicked. 

Don't you just love it when you read a blog for so long and then when you start talking to the blogger behind it, you become good friends? Yup, this happened with this gorgeous girl. Immediate friends. Such a genuinely beautiful girl with a huge heart. Adore her.



I have spoken to Charlotte loads on Twitter since I started blogging but never much more than just replying to a tweet here and there. I met Charlotte recently at a meet up and since we have spoken loads. I'm also planning to meet with Charlotte at imats (with PrettyChitChat) which is the most exciting thing EVER. 


I hope you found some new blogs to have a read of, I promise you won't regret any following any of these beauties!


SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Lots of great bloggers there & some I haven't read yet :)

    Hayley @ Tea Party Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nominated you for the Infinity Dreams Award. I hope you can take part :)

    http://thegigglyblogger.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/infinity-dreams-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will check out all of these blogs :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww Love you lots Daisy, made my day :) <3 xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. always love finding new blogs, thanks for sharing!!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab post, will definitely check out these blogs as love reading new blogs :) I love how blogging can introduce you to so many new people, and allow you to make really good friendships :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this post! I've met so many amazing girls by blogging, it really puts everything in perspective. The Internet is a HUGE place, but when we all come together for a similar goal like being a successful blogger, the world suddenly gets smaller! Crazy to think that without blogging, you wouldn't have met any of those girls!
    XO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaaah, these posts are absolutely my favourite to find/read. I love finding new bloggers, I don't think there's anything better than sitting down on an evening with tonnes of new posts to read! Definitely checking every blog out.

    Maxine, xo
    http://maxinewhitneyy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow I love your blog so much! Your posts are amazing and very inspiring! Keep up the great work, I'm a fan! :) ♥

    xoxo

    www.omgyousassqueen.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw LOVE this! Thanks so much for my mention sweet, love how close we've become after meeting at the nyldnmeet :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. How have I only just seen this? Why didn't you say anything to me you sap. I've just been endlessly scrolling through your blog and only just come across this... how what why and where. Love you <3 xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig