fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Boots for her | daisydaisyxxo

So I know these are soooo common at the moment around the blogging world, but here is my gift guide for woman. Now let me just say, I have completely based these products around the lady's in my life (mum, nan, aunties), and they are all from Boots. I think the 3 for 2 that Boots do on Christmas gifts every year is amazing, and can really save you money!

1- candle tea cup £8
My nan would LOVE this. It's such a lovely idea and very simple concept, but with a gorgeous outcome.
2- ink pads £4.99
I thought these ink pads were so so sweet, if you're a letter writer or scrapbooker, these could add such a lovely little touch to anything!
3- juicy couture set, meant to be £60 but is £29.50 online LIMITED TIME!
This is simply amazing. The offer is only limited, and typically out of stock at the moment, but for over 50% off it's defiantly worth it for everything you get.
4- soap & glory set £16
My mum LOVES soap and glory and every Christmas they bring out loads of different sets. Mum, one of these is coming your way! ;-)
5- slippers £10
Slippers.. Simply.. Who doesn't love slippers? And how cosey do they look?!
6- bath cubes £4
I love these cute bath cubes, I'm a big fan of Lush but as I don't have a lush near me, any kind of bath cubes with a lush feel are amazing. 
7- hair set £10
I got some Umberto Giannini products for Christmas a few years ago, and although I haven't repurchased any since, if I received them again, I would love it!

Overall, the 3 for 2 Boots gift deal is amazing and defiantly well worth it if you have a few presents to buy - I'm defiantly going to be!

What are your picks? 
D xxo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Soap and glory my absolute favourite xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only ever tried a few of their products but I love them too! Would defo like to buy more! X

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig