fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Sunday 24 November 2013

ootd #1 | daisydaisyxxo

Quick outfit post for you.. It's based on the actual outfit I'm wearing today, with a few changes! 
Made with polyvore 

Today I was wearing my Topshop Joni jeans, with a plain white Tshirt I got ages ago from Newlook. I wore my new(ish) Topshop tartan scarf and (cheat as I don't actually own..yet) Topshop boots, which I'm completely lusting over.. hurry up pay day!! Teamed with a necklace, this one is from Topshop. 

I love this outfit! So casual and comfy but still looks good!

What have you done this weekend?

Dxxo
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Simply and clasic!

    Kiss, Nati
    http://iampoliticallycorrect.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely !!! would you like to follow each other doll :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm crushing on those topshop boots! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    love from LA.
    mrschanelO.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that scarf.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes simple is harder then complex! - nailed it!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig