fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Saturday 23 November 2013

nail art | daisydaisyxxo

Something a little different for you..

ALL SOURCED FROM PINTEREST

I say different because I'm a nail biter. And when I say that, I don't mean I just bite a bit of my nail.. I'm talking right down till there's nothing left, bleeding kind of nail biter. I've tried so many times to stop but it just doesn't happen.
So the only time you'll EVER see a 'nail' related post is if I have acrylics (I like to treat myself now and again!) and I want to rave about them.

Even though I don't have nails myself, doesn't mean that I can't appreciate other peoples nail art. So here I've picked (from a VERY big bunch) some of my favourite nail arts. People are so very talented when it comes to things like this because I wouldn't have a clue.

One of my best friends Molly paints her nails near enough every day it seems and she LOVES it. I however just can't see the thrill. No I don't LIKE having no nails, but it's something I've always been used to since before I can remember. My mums the same!

Are you any good at nail art? Leave your nail art posts below and I'll check them out!

D x

I would love to get some of those nail wheels and try my hand at nail art, what do you think?!

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I'm a nail biter too so I always admire nail art from afar! I wish I did enjoy painting my nails though, it might be motivation to stop biting them, but I find it super boring and I'm not patient enough to wait for them to dry!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree. I don't know if its because I don't do it a lot, but I a) CANT paint my nails to save my life and b) its sooooo boring!!! hehe x

      Delete
  2. I really want to try and do the nails in the middle!

    joannesheppard.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red reindeer one, so sweet and christmassy :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. The reindeer and Disney ones are sooo cute. Need to give them a go x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig