fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Sunday 1 December 2013

BLOGMAS DAY 1 | POUNDLAND BRUSHES

Firstly let me just say, I really am going to try my very hardest to do blogmass every single day but PLEASE do not hold it against me if I mess up on a day or two! My life is so crazy at the moment, and I literally haven't stopped recently, BUUUTTT I really do want to try so I will do my best.

I saw a few weeks ago a blogger I follow had wrote a post about Poundland introducing their own makeup brush range, along with some makeup products. As soon as I read it, I quickly got down to my nearest Poundland, and loan behold (is that the right saying?) in front of me was a selection of makeup and brushes. I picked up a few to try and this isn't a full review but hopefully I'll do one in time.





The brand is called 'Allura', and as you can see I picked up a powder brush, a kabuki brush and a cosmetics set. I really like the packaging and all these brushes cost a grand total of £3. 3 whole pounds. 





The two white brushes are sooo very soft, and although this is a good thing, in experience soft brushes haven't been the best because they don't pick up much of the product. 



The smaller brushes don't look anywhere as near as soft, but I'm yet to try any of them to see what their like. 

I'm excited to try these brushes and I'll be sure to let you know my thoughts on them. 
Have you tried these brushes? How did you find them?








SHARE:

5 comments

  1. wow the first set look amazing! definitely going to buy them, great post:-)
    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never bought any make up from Poundland- my one never seems to have anything decent! These brushes look really great quality!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got the blush brush and it seens quite good x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig