fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Friday 6 December 2013

BLOGMAS DAY 6 | MUMS BEAUTY ESSENTIALS

I recently saw on someones blog that they were doing a 'mums top 5...' series. I feel terrible that I can't remember who's it was as I really want to credit them, but I can't find it!! So whoever I've stolen this off THANKYOU! 
Today is 'mums beauty essentials'. She is a makeup-aholic, and is always buying new things to try, but normally goes back to products she know's. 
 Mamma x

  
What are your beauty essentials? Have you got any of the same products?! 



SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Healthy mix is such a fab foundation!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice ,elf is great :)

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4602025

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bonjouris foundation is amazing!

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig