fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Monday 2 December 2013

BLOGMAS DAY 2 | BOBBLE HATS

Today I had planned to spend the day writing posts to schedule, taking pictures and doing general blogging-type-things. So imagine my disappointment when I get called in to work. I'm writing this post on the bus, so it had to be quick and easy for me to write about. 

Bobble hats.. I've never been a massive fan. I used to have long locks, and then I cut them all off due to my hair being in terrible condition. For the past 6 moths I've lived with my hair in top knots, but now it's grown a bit, and it's also grown on me. I OCCASIONALLY have my hair down these days, and yesterday I bought my first hat in a year! I'm not 100% sold but I've had good feedback from it so I think it'll be a keeper.


Newlook|£5.99
Ark|£18
House of Fraser|£20
Asos|£16
Superdry|£20
Newlook|£7.50

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love all of them!

    http://gabijasun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the House of Fraser one, so cute! I really like bobble hats,but I'm never sure about wearing them either xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The New York beanie is ultra cute!
    fashiontulles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suoer cute bobble hats- i love them! I received your comments in my e-mail for my posts but not on my blog :/ I've not tried the Avon mascaras are they not so good? I won't be getting those then! and yeah I know the slimming pills in a beauty boxes are totally not for me !! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig