fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Friday 6 December 2013

out with friends | daisydaisyxxo

Hey guys! 
So tobight me and my boyfriend are just going out for a catch up with some friends, and if you know me you'll know that I don't make much of an effort for anything but tobight I fancied doing my makeup nicely and actually doing my hair (this is a one-time-a-year event!!) and I thought it would give me the perfect opportunity to show you some pictures, and I also don't think I've actually done a post with my face in as of yet!!
I JUST WANT TO SAY- I'm terrible with makeup. I've always loved it but when it comes to applying it I'm clueless! So please don't think I'm some beauty guru at all!
iPhone photos will be the death of me
Next floral jumper - years old
Topshop Leigh jeans
Topshop heart necklace (that I recently bought for £1.75!?!?!!?!!)
Better picture of the jumper 
Best light possible!

Hope you like my outfit and if you like this makeup I might so it as a separate post soon! Let me know.

What are you up to this Friday eve?






SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig