fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Saturday 14 December 2013

BLOGMAS DAY 14 | MAKEUP

I have my works Christmas meal tonight (post tomorrow..) and I'm at work all day today, so I've gotta finish work at 6, rush to my friends, get ready etc all for half 7.. Impossible?! Never!!
Really quick post with pictures I took this morning whiles getting ready. 

I take about 15 minutes max to do my makeup, can even be quicker! And if I was just going in to town today I probably wouldn't have even done my makeup, it's just because I'm working. 
Its so weird seeing a 'before' and 'after' and I agree with anyone that says makeup works wonders!!

What are you up to tonight?!



SHARE:

8 comments

  1. You are absolutely gorgeous! I'm so jealous!

    http://thecosmeticeffect.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your makeup looks so pretty! <3

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your brows! Such a pretty look. Enjoy your work do x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had a great time :-) have just written a post about it! xx

      Delete
  4. You look really pretty.. I hope you had a nice time x

    Gem // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  5. That look really brings out the colour of your eyes - gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig