fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Tuesday 10 December 2013

BLOGMAS DAY 10 | MINI HAUL

I got a few bits when I was buying my mum some presents from Boots and Superdrug the other day. I was slightly conned and I'm not too happy about the 3for2's this year at all. In both Boots and Superdrug, there was many signs up but you (as always) have to read the small print, something which I didn't do. On both occasions, I had taken my items to the till and both times had to pay full price. If I had known I wouldn't have bought the products but I didn't have time to make a fuss so I just paid. The items were only a few pounds anyway so I wasn't that bothered.

What I bought

Body spray was £2.50 50ml



I was really hoping that I was going to love all my new products (even if their is very few and their small) so that I could do a full review on them in another post, but if I'm honest, I really wasn't. I'm a first time MUA buyer, and I will probably buy them again as their only £1 but I'm really not a fan of their matte lipsticks (the one I got), the colour is completely different to what it looks like (luckily I really liked it on) and I'm not a huge fan on the packaging. The eye shadow pallet is lovely to look at but isn't very pigmented at all. I will still use it, don't get me wrong and I know for £3 you cant expect much but I had very high expectations that haven't been met. 

Reading my post back I think I've done a mini review/rant all in one, but I'm defiantly going to try again with the MUA products. At my local Superdrug their often sold out so I didn't get the best pick of the products, so I'm going to try again when there is more in. 

Have you tried the MUA products? What did you think?





SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I wish we had MUA here in the U.S.!! Their products look like such nice quality for the price. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That palette is so cute! Great haul :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried MUA because I feel like for the money it might not be much good and from what you've said, I'm right!
    Would love if you'd have a little look at my blog, follow me if you like it and I'll follow back! xoxo

    The perks of being a hipster - Christmas Giveaway! Essie, Bumble&Bumble, Sleek and more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't completely ruled it out and I'm defo going to try again, so please don't let me put you off!! I'll defo check out your blog :-) I'm on my phone at the mo so I will look when I'm on a computer xxx

      Delete
  4. Ah it's a shame that this shopping trip wasn't too successful. I think that the 3 for 2 offers at Superdrug are never that good anyway. I tend to find that Boots is pretty good though.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. the little palette looks awesome. i never tried any mua products. they aren't available in germany which sucks. i would love to give some products a go.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that MUA trio looks really pretty. I need to get the MUA Matte lipsticks! xx

    Gem // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig