fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Monday 9 December 2013

BLOGMAS DAY 9 | OOTD

I mentioned a few posts' ago that my parents are away from 2 weeks starting as of yesterday. During this time I'm not staying at home and I'm all over the place so I just wanted to quickly say most of my blogging will be done by phone which means that you'll have to put up with the rubbish iPhone photos or in some cases no photos at all! 

I have work today so I just thought if quickly share my outfit with you all!
Top- Topshop
Leggins- Primark
Necklace- h&m
Vans- VANS


My face 😄

As I haven't done many outfit posts yet but as soon as I do more you'll begin to realise that I'm not very girly, I don't wear flowers and things and when the whole 'sports luxe' trend was around I was in my ABSOLOUTE element. I never dress up an I spend every day in trainers, and you'll rarely see me in anything but!

I was always a bit worried about doing OOTD posts on here because I do have a style but not a very stylish one. But I've thought loads about it and I've decided that I don't really care, it's the way I dress and this is my blog so I'll show you! If you don't like it you don't have to read.

What are you doing today?




SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love your top and shoes! You've got gorgeous eyes too xx

    Let me know if you'd like to follow each other!
    http://yourteendiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently got some Vans similar to those, they look lovely! I really like your necklace too and your lipstick colour suits you so much.

    Kathryn x
    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your eyes those are very cute......very good color
    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely love that top! x
    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig