fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Sunday 22 December 2013

BLOGMAS DAY 22 | THE YUEL MONTY

I know this post will seem like I'm completely late on the bandwagon, but I must admit, it is scheduled and this was written a few days ago.

I was aware of the yearly Soap & Glory deals, but I hadn't read up too much about this years. I started seeing on EVERY bloggers blog about 'the yuel monty', a package that's meant to be £60 and is on sale for £27 (yes, that's better than half price!!). As soon as I saw it, I thought it would be perfect for my mum. She loves Soap & Glory and this was perfect. 
I was waiting for it to come on sale whiles I was at college, but on the same day I had assessments etc, so I ended up missing them and they sold out! 
I had read somewhere on someone's blog that they were online only, so obviously I had this in my head. The next day I got a call from my nan to say there was tonnes in my local boots, so I quickly got there and got one!! Woohoo. 
There was honestly around 200 of them and they weren't selling very fast at all, not too sure why! 

The yuel monty is as I said, normally £60. I got it for £27, and it includes 9 full size products. 

Includes:
  • Body Wash
  • Body Cream
  • Foot Mask
  • Hand Cream
  • Face Cleanser
  • Super Volume Mascara
  • Body Buffer
  • Body Lotion
  • Lip Pumping Gloss
  • Toiletry bag

Did you mange to get one?!




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Wow! That's really good value, I have seen loads of posts on this but haven't read any, wish I bought one now as loads of my favourite products are in there! Your mom will love that :)

    Hannah xo

    www.loveiconfantasyego.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how much of a bargain these are! I didn't get one this year because I have so many products to use up, but I secretly wish I'd gone to get one anyway hehe!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig