fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Sunday 15 December 2013

BLOGMAS DAY 15 | CHRISTMAS MEAL

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, last night I had my works Christmas meal. It was a less posh version of a dinner dance, and we shared it with another local company. I didn't get a full length picture of me and what I wore but here's a picture of my face (even better!)


I wore my makeup as I usually would but a bit thicker and some lippy!


What I received from my secret Santa. Lucky!! I can't wait to try them! (Would you like a review kind of post?!)

Topshop dress
My dress but on the model on the website. I picked this up because it was reduced in the 30% off party-wear and I had an extra 30% off too so I got it mega cheap! I wore a huge pair of plain black heals and a small black clutch. If I can find a picture I'll post one!!

I had a great night! Feeling slightly delicate today and I must admit, I didn't get out of bed and I defiantly had a huge dominoes! Hehe.

How has your weekend been?





SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love the dress! x

    http://underbluelights.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress! Will be good to wear to weddings in spring/summer too! Your secret santa present is lovely too :) xx

    Hannah

    www.loveiconfantasyego.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig