fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Saturday 21 December 2013

BLOGMAS DAY 21 | MUA FAVES

Although in a previous post I slated MUA, I still have faith. I think a lot of people are put off when they have bad experiences, but because I really want to love MUA I'm defo giving it another chance! 
I was so excited when I found out MUA had their own website (why I thought they wouldn't have, I don't quite know..) and I spent agesssss looking at all the things that I wanted. I literally would be happy with every single thing on the website, but here are some of my favourites.

| blue palette | purple palette | felt liner | velvet lips |
 | velvet lips | skin primer | fixing mist | bronzer | brow kit  | lip stain | kabuki brush |

Do you like MUA?


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Ooh I really need to try the MUA Luxe Lacquers, they look so pretty xx

    Gem // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue and purple palettes look so pretty! x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh i wish they had MUA here :/

    a-little-treat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    http://simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com/2013/12/paris-i-love-you-outfit-of-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love MUA, I literally think it is an amazing brand! I would really recommend the single powder blushes as they are so good for £1! Also the undress me too palette and the highlighting powder are just insanely good! x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig