fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Wednesday 11 December 2013

BLOGMAS DAY 11 | OLD PICTURES

I couldn't think of what to post for today's post because yet again I'm blogging on my phone. I don't know if any of you do it like me, but the Blogger app is great however is VERY simple and there isn't much you can do with it. For this reason, any posts I do on my phone will be easy. 

I was going to do a 'my week in iPhone photos' but as per I've not done much. If I'm not at college, I'm working and if I'm not working I'm seeing the boyf (you know the drill..) If I'm honest I am struggling with posting every single day and keeping up with everything - for example, my bloglovin' feed currently has 698 posts to read, and that's after half a day reading them, but I'm insistent on reading most of them so I'm not giving up yet. 

When I looked through my photos to do my week, I realised that I must have been in a reflective mood as I keep searching for old pictures and saving them/photographing them. I thought I would share some pictures with you because it's crazy how much everything has changed. 

Old pic with boyf
And another
Baby moo
Excuse my face (hehe) but I'm so brown
Old mum and moo
Old me and mum








SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Aww I love looking through old photos and definitely make your self a schedule of what you are going to post every day! I do that and it makes life so much easier. This weekend I'm away so I'm going to schedule some posts but I agree the app for Iphone is fab :)

    Hannah xo

    www.loveiconfantasyego.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love looking through old pictures, its so cute :)

    check out my latest posts?
    georgiaanicolaou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking back at old photos, it makes me smile so much sometimes when you forget about them! Great post!

    www.hbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig