fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Wednesday 4 December 2013

BLOGMAS DAY 4 | CHOCOLATE HAMPER

I was at a loss as what to write for a post as I've been at college all day today an I'm now going out with some friends for the evening. Having a topic to blog about every day is actually much harder than I thought it would be!
On Saturday our local NewLook had a chaity day, and when I popped in on Sunday they stil had the raffle open. I decided to get a strip of tickets which was £4 and it went Help The Heros so obviously I was more than happy to pay. 
I had half forgotten about it when I received a call on Monday, which happened to be NewLook telling me id won a prize! Luckily I was working that day so when I went to work I went to collect it. 

I had won a chocolate hamper! I was over the moon as you can imagine!


It was beautifully gift wrapped, so much so I didn't want to unwrap it!!


What was inside!

I can't believe I own and I was so happy so I would like to say a bigggg thankyou to NewLook for holding the raffle.

Have you ever won a raffle? What did you win? 



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Lucky girl!! Looks like you good with chocolate until christmas!!!

    http://allaboutevesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so yummy! Good for you for winning! I never win anything :P

    http://thecosmeticeffect.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh what an amazing prize to win!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done :) That's a fab prize to win

    Hannah xo

    www.loveiconfantasyego.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig