fashion | beauty | lifestyle

Tuesday 3 December 2013

BLOGMAS DAY 3 | 2014 blogger challenge

I'm kind of cheating to save my own back, but as I'm at work I can't write a massively amazing post. I'm going to try and write a proper post this evening but for now let me tell you about #2014bloggerchallenge. 
What is it? I hear you ask. 
Well the 2014 blogger challenge has been set up by Gaby at AnotherGirlyBlog, and for every month in 2014 she will be emailing out a topic to write about every 1st and 3rd week of the month. The topics should give you new ideas and encourage you to write about things you might not normally write about. 

Anybody can get involved. It'll be sure to give you more blog traffic, open your ideas, discover new blogs an make some friends along the way!

How do I get involved?
All you have to do is email Gaby at anothergirlyblg@gmail.com with your name and blog URL. It closes in a week so make sure you email her ASAP! 

I can't wait and I'm sure it's going to be amazing! 
Are you taking part?



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I like your blog. Got a new follower eeek :) Looking forward to reading more xx

    http://r4elle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great idea, I'll definitely be joining in! :)
    http://jadeleighblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig